Florida Bible Institure
1. In replying to Nicoemus, Jesus told him, "Ye must be born again".
2. Jesus told Nicodemus there were two requirements to enter into the Kingdom of God.
(1) He must be born of water - and
(2) He must be born of the Spirit.
3. Natural child birth occurs in the realm of "seen reality".
4. Being born of the Spirit, i.e., "born again" occurs in the spirit realm, in the area of unseen reality.
5. Your answer should have relected something along the idea that: "That which is born of the flesh, human, is that, human,
but, that which is born of th Spirit, is spiritual.
6. You had nothing to do with being born naturally of your human parents.
7. One who has been born naturally of human parents can do nothing to be "unborn", it is impossible.
8. John 6:44 and Ephesians 2:8-9 make it clear that one's being "born again" is a sovereign work of God - which we know from
2 Peter 3:9 that all who are willing to be born again, can be.
9. In John 1:12 we find the two requirement to be born again - they are:
(1) Receive Him as the Messiah - as the Son of God.
(2) Believe on His name - and in Him alone for your salvation.
10. When one complies with John 1:12, they are then supernaturally "born again".
11. Romans 10:9-13 reveal the two requirements to be "born again".
(1) I must believe in my heart that Jesus, the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins has been "resurrected"
i.e., "raised from the dead".
(2) I must also confess Him, i.e. profess Him as such and as such, that he is My Lord and my Savior.
12. Paul told the Prison Keeper to be saved he must "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved".
13. Four proofs that the Prison Keeper had been saved was that:
(1) He "believed".
(2) He and his family were baptized.
(3) He washed their stripes.
(4) He fed them.
14. When one has been born again, Jesus Christ changes their lives, and those actions can be seen in a change in their
actions and attitudes.
Conclusion: Your answers that you filled in shoudl read as follows in order:
In order to be born again, one mustbelieve , on the Lord Jesus Christ and recieve Him into the heart as an act of faith.
One must recognize that they are asinner with a sin nature at birth and desire a new nature.
When one believes in theirheart that Jesus is the Son of God, and confess, with their mouth that God raised Him from the dead shall be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
To be born again means the same thing as to besaved. A person is saved from eternal separation from God and from God's eternal judgment upon his sins, because his sins were judged and put to death in Jesus Christ.
When one is born again, theirold nature is put to death (Romans 6:6) and they receive the new nature of his Heavenly Father. (2 Peter 1:4).